Sunday, May 18, 2008

Nina's newest blog venture

When I posted about TweetWheel I realized that I had never posted about the leanrers' blog I created back in November 2007, English Power. It is meant to be a repository of ideas for students (mine at the University of Maryland, College Park and English House, as well as for English language learners anywhere) who wish to improve their English language skills outside of class or independent of a class. The ideas I've posted about so far are mostly using free websites such as TED.com and Free Rice, but some posts offer low-tech ideas like reading for pleasure and keeping a double-entry journal.

While the blog has not garnered much notice thus far, I hope it will gradually build an audience and that teachers who find it will direct their students to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home