Sunday, February 24, 2008

Graduation Day #3

This is graduation day for BaW08, which I have been participating in, in a limited way; being busy at work, I kept up with the digests, participated in several of the synchronous sessions and have plans to listen to the recordings of the others if I haven't already, explored a few new tools, have tried out Chinswing with students, and of course met many lovely new webheads.

Webhead Ibrahimjon Rustamov in Tajikistan created a badge in honor of the graduating webheads.

It's now time to look forward to TESOL in New York and reunions with friends I met last year in Seattle (Tere, Daf, Moira, Rita--who's to be my roommate!--Vance, Aiden, and others) as well as first f2f encounters with Mike Coughlan and Ronaldo Lima, who are attending from Australia and Brazil! We'll be blogging together at WiA in New York.

1 Comments:

At 12:46 PM , Blogger Keith said...

Than k you for the encouragement. I was online when your comment came in. I still have a long ways to goi before I start teaching. I am blessed that other people are imbued with the same enthusiasm.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home