Sunday, May 18, 2008

TweetWheel - Find out which of your Twitter friends know each other!

I've been quiet for a long time. Having a web presence sometimes means being too invested in certain sites to the detriment of others. I want to keep my first blog as a place I can record some of the nifty new tools I've been introduced to. TweetWheel was mentioned on the webheads Yahoo Group, so I tried it out, and this is the result:

TweetWheel - Find out which of your Twitter friends know each other!

I was hoping the whole graphic would show up on the post, but it's just a link. It's cool, though! I wonder if it will update itself as my Twitter community grows. Maybe if refreshed?

1 Comments:

At 12:19 PM , Blogger Nergiz Kern said...

Hi Nina!

Thanks for mentioning Tweewheel today. I've tried it out and love it! It looks good (almost like a piece of art) and it's very interesting to see how your friends are inter-connected.

Here is mine: http://www.tweetwheel.com/NergizK
And here is a link to a list of Twitter tools: http://snurl.com/twitterapps

Nergiz

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home