I've just learned that running words together with a capital letter somewhere in the middle, as I have done above, is called (among many other things) CamelBack. I learned this because it is one way to create a new page on the wiki I am creating for my UMEI 005 class this semester. Today I spent a lot of time adding pages of handouts I have created on general topics, such as "Extra Listening Practice" and "How to Study Spelling" (actually that one isn't there yet). For each page, I added a link in the sidebar. However, the sidebar, which looks sort of okay in editing mode, looks completely different and very weird on the wiki itself--not at all like the one in the BaW07 wiki, for example. I can't figure out where I went wrong! I emailed Daf to ask for her help, which was very selfish of me, because Daf is up to her ears in EVOnline (which she is coordinating), BaW07 (which she is moderating) and her job (oh yeah! She's a university professor in her spare time!). Everyone I could think of to ask is busy getting ready for EVOnline at the moment. Only 4 more days!