Thursday, December 14, 2006

Switching to the new Blogger

I decided to try putting a Bloglines button on the sidebar here (not that anyone still reads this blog! but just to try it out), and was invited to switch over to the "new" Blogger, which seems to have merged with Google. What the heck! I went ahead and did it. I like the new dashboard; it seems a little easier. I was startled to find unapproved comments on two of my inactive blogs. I never got emails on those comments; I guess I hadn't set up those blogs that way. So the new Blogger has already helped me out.

I love my Bloglines account, BTW. It's so easy and convenient!

I registered for You-Tube tonight also, and tried uploading my little soundless video of the UM marching band, taken with MEI's digital camera at the UM/FIU game. I haven't yet seen if it worked or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home