Monday, July 24, 2006

Progress (Not Much, But Some)

I was looking back at the goals I stated earlier. One of them was to familiarize myself with Wordpress. I do now have a blog on Wordpress, Nina's Reading Blog. Every time I finish a book, I post a comment about it. I have a mix of adult and young adult books because Vicki, my daughter, and I are reading to each other a lot this summer. One thing I like about Wordpress is that I can categorize my posts. I have categories for fiction, nonfiction, young adult, and recommended for EFL/ESL readers. A post can be in more than one categoriy, which is useful. What I don't like is that I somehow managed to put duplicate links up on the blog, but I can't figure out how to delete some of them!

Six of the AGU students have now left comments on AGU in America. They arrive in 9 days! I am trying to post more frequently now, and tonight someone commented that reading the blog made her feel almost as if she were here already--which is exactly what my goal is!

I am also excited about being able to use Bubbleshare to place lots of photos on the AGU blog without using up too much space!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home