Sunday, May 24, 2009

Striking a Balance

Thanks for coming to join the conversation, and welcome!

I'd like to spend the first part of the discussion letting people vent about the difficulties of including everything they want and need to do in their busy lives. Webheads don't complain much, so here's your chance! (20h00 gmt)

After we've all let off a little steam, I'd like to brainstorm some strategies for keeping our priorities straight. (20h20/25m gmt)

If you haven't yet completed the survey, please do it during or after the session! After may be better, as I'd like thoughtful responses. :-) I will share the preliminary results at the end of the session (20h45m gmt).

Nina

4 Comments:

At 5:00 PM , Blogger Teresa Almeida d'Eça said...

Dear Nina,
The session isn't over yet, but I have to repeat what I've said in the chat. What a topic! Kudos to you!
We've all shared ideas, reflected and vented some feelings, frustrations, whatever...
What a wiaoc09 "grand finale" for me!
Thank you!
Beijinhos, Teresa

 
At 5:14 PM , Blogger Saša said...

Enjoyed this session very much. Thanks, Nina. It so good to share perspectives on challenges we all cope with, more or less successfully.

 
At 6:54 PM , Blogger Rita Zeinstejer said...

What a successful meeting, Nina! Congrats on your idea!

 
At 12:37 AM , Blogger Maru del Campo said...

Hi everyone!

A needed topic indeed Nina, congrat's on the session and thanks a lot!

I re-read TI log and realized I didn't see questions addressed to me so let me tell you I meditate 30 to 60 min 3 times a week.
Vippassana Meditation offers 10 day free courses all around the world, you get lodging and food covered. If you're interested please visit the site.

Looking forward to reading the survey results!

Besos.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home