Sunday, February 12, 2006

Snow

It has been an unusually warm winter so far, and except for a couple of freak snows in November, without snowstorms--until yesterday. It snowed heavily all night, and when I woke up this morning the view out my window was sort of like this--only not really this, which is a picture my sister took of Tarr Creek on Maryland's Eastern Shore, where she has a house and a digital camera. I have a house, but I don't have a digital camera, so to see the view from my window you would have to wait a long time for me to finish my film, develop it, scan it.... well you get the idea. Anyway, snow is snow. If you've seen one, you've seen all.

The really annoying part was that the storm resulted in our losing power this morning, so I couldn't be at Tapped In to chat with the webheads!

2 Comments:

At 8:32 PM , Blogger Berta said...

Beautiful snow picture (even if it is not from your window ... what are sisters for?). I am really happy this year has not been so cold. My daughter is in Toronto for her MBA and winter has been very "gentle" to her. We visited her last summer and could not leave her without 3 things: a very warm coat, thermal underwear and a thermometer she placed outside her window. Warmly from the Caribbean ... ;-))

 
At 8:57 PM , Blogger Cheryloakes50 said...

I am a skier and lover of snow! I enjoyed your snow photo.
Cheryl

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home