Friday, February 17, 2006

Continued BlogFrustration

I got cocky tonight and decided to try adding some links to the blog, as I have seen on others' blogs. I read the instructions and followed them (I think). It was one of my first attempts at using html. First I added Karen's KATravels blog and republished. It worked! I added two more links to MT's blog and one of Carla's blogs, republished again, and viewed the blog to find--nothing (not even KATravels). I have no idea what happened to my links, but they don't appear anywhere. Grrrr!

2 Comments:

At 8:55 AM , Blogger Nina Liakos said...

Here I am commenting on my own blog! When I logged in today, I noticed that 2 of the links I put up the other day actually made it onto the page. What I don't understand is the purpose of all those links to previous BlogIncarnations.

 
At 4:50 PM , Blogger Berta said...

Wow, Nina. You did it!!! You managed to place the links and keep your previous posts (I deleted my links in the side bar to previous posts and don´t know how to fix this (I´ll try to figure it out later and if is does not work, I´ll start a new blog from scratch).
Thank to you I visited Kat´s colorful blog on her travels. I had not run into it before. Keep up the great work!!! Warmly, Berta

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home